BEE Certification (Bureau of Energy Efficiency)
In a hurry to get the BEE Certificate ? Call Vishal at +91-7290000637, +91-9811803136
What is BEE Certification ::
The Bureau of Energy Efficiency is an agency of the Government of India, under the Ministry of Power.
Created in March 2002 under the provisions of the nation's 2001 Energy Conservation Act.
The agency's function is to develop programs which will increase the conservation and efficient use of energy in India.
The government has proposed to make it mandatory for certain appliances in India to have ratings by the BEE starting in January 2010.
The mission of Bureau of Energy Efficiency is to "institutionalise" energy efficiency services, enable delivery mechanisms in the country and provide leadership to energy efficiency in all sectors of the country. The primary objective would be to reduce energy intensity in the economy.
We assist manufacturers in completing documentation, testing and all the formalities related to BEE Star labelling.
How to Get BEE Registration?
In order to certify the product with BEE Star rating, The manufacturer(s) have to complete the testing and documentation as per the standard set by BEE India
What are the benefits of BEE Certification?
- Enabling manufacturer, Importer/and do sales of product that fall under BEE scheme
- Providing the safeguard to the public health.
- Providing the quality assurance of the product.
- Protecting the consumer from dangerous products.
- It also increasing the confidence among the customers.
List of product that require BEE Registration ::
Link for :: Mandatory Product
Link for :: Voluntary Product
Registration Process ::
Documents for certification ::
1. Trademark certificate(Brand Registration applications Docs)
2. Company registration documents,GST registration certificate etc.
3. ISO(9001 Quality) certificate of the manufacturing unit of the equipment
4. Authorized signatory letter for BEE.
5. Id proof of the id signatory
6. Retailers list
7. Certificate of small scale industry( if falling in this category)
8. PAN no., turnover of the company, Mail id,phone numbers, Website address etc.
9. Online payment of INR 25000/- or 1,00,000/- As security deposit with BEE.
10. 2 pics of product Sample required for BEE Testing
Costing & Timeline ::
For an appropriate quotation,
Contact us :: +91-7290000637 , +91-9811803136
Email :: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For Brand Registration- 30-40 working days
For Model Registration-30-40 working days
Lead time will start from the date of receipt required information and documents
Format of BEE Certificate ::
BIS Certificate format (View/Download)