How Importers and Exporters can Utilize Global Import Export Data?
In a hurry to get the Report ? Fill up this form , or call Kapish at +91-9971770603 & Amit at +91-9663195931
The modern business marketplace is a data-driven environment. The role of data is to empower business leaders to make decisions based on facts, trends, and statistical numbers.
Data is at the core of nearly every business decision made.
- A department is gathering data from different resources.
- Marketing departments are lasering in on market segmentation data to find consumers who are ready to buy, speeding up the sale-closing process whenever possible.
- Business executives must examine bigger trends in the market, such as changes in pricing of resources, shipping, or manufacturing.
Similarly, the Global Export-Import data plays a vital role in the Indian trade market. This data is the only medium to understand the market and know the ups & downs. From such data, the following information can be informed:
- Ups & downs trends of trading business
- Demand of product in the market
- Knowing the current & upcoming trend in the market
- Finding buyer or supplier of their product globally
- Respective product market size
- Available different rate from different supplier
- All possible source or destination country
- Competitor in the respective market
- HS Code suggestion
It’s not limited to this information; the user can also find many more information such as source port / destination port as per their convenient etc.
Government of India is also boosting and preparing a system to help through such information under the Department of Commerce which comes under the ministry of commerce & industry. Some of such sites are as follows:
- Ministry of Commerce & Industry
The Department formulates, implements and monitors the Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) which provides the basic framework of policy and strategy to be followed for promoting exports and trade.
- Indian Trade Portal
The Department of Commerce, Government of India has developed this web portal with an aim to facilitate and increase external trade activities with the rest of the world.
- Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs
Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (erstwhile Central Board of Excise & Customs) is a part of the Department of Revenue under the Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
iKargos, an online portal offered by a Delhi based organization named Cargosite Ventures Private Limited with an aim to make all logistic process transparent and provides all logistic services along with the guidance from their rich experience. The offered services are:
- Freight Forwarding
- Custom Clearance
- Cargo Insurance
- Inland Transportation
- Consultant in getting all required certificate to trade in India
- Analysis of EXIM data with interactive dashboard
In a hurry to get the Report ? Fill up this form , or call Rekha at +91-9971770603 & Amit at +91-9663195931
In order to know more, contact us: +91-11-41192200 or write us @ contactus@iKargos.com
Schedule your DEMO to know how this EXIM data would help you to grow more in your business.