What is BIS-ISI Marking?
In a hurry to get the BIS ? Fill up this form , or click here or call Kapish at +91-9971770603 & +91-9811803136
The ISI mark is a standards-compliance mark for industrial products in India. The mark certifies that a product confirms to an Indian standard (IS) developed by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), the national standards body of India.
If manufacturers, Importers and sellers operates in the Indian market without a BIS license, they will be punished under the BIS Act.
BIS-ISI Marking Certificate is granted only after successfully passed all test & inspection with the necessary documents and product, required by the BIS officers.
Cargosite Ventures Pvt. Ltd. provides an experienced service to foreign and Indian Manufacturers/Importers/Sellers for ISI marking at a low cost and short time, who are willing to sell their product (Covered in ISI Mark mandatory product list) in India.
We assist manufacturers in completing documentation, testing and all the formalities related to ISI Marking .
Get BIS- ISI Mark certificate / BIS Certificate, become BIS certified, and please contact us:Phone: +91-11-41192200, Mobile no: +91-9811803136, +91-7290000637, Mail-: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
What are the benefits of BIS-ISI Marking ?
- It enables to do manufacturer, Importer/and do sales of product that fall under ISI-scheme.
- It provides the safeguard to the public health.
- It provides the quality assurance of the product.
- It protects the consumer from dangerous products.
- It also increases the confidence among the customers.
List of product that require ISI Marking
374 products identified by the BIS department are covered for BIS-ISI Certification which requires a BIS certification and is applicable to all foreign and Indian manufacturer and Importer.
Click Here to View/Download complete list of products that require ISI Marking.
There is total 5 step process to get ISI-Marking.
- Compilation of all the required documents.
- Submission of documents & Application Fee
- Application No. uallottement
- Scrutiny of Application
2. Query Raised (If Any)
- Intimation of any missing document or Non-compliance
- Submission of reply
3. Inspection (Audit)
- Remittance of Inspection/Audit Fee
- Nomination of Inspecting Officer.
- Schedule the itinerary as per availability.
- Inspection of Manufacturing Unit
4. Sample Testing
- Samples checked at factory premises
- Samples sealed and drawn to be sent to BIS approved Laboratory
- Test Reports recieved to BIS
5. Grant of License
- Sample passed, intimation to pay Marking Fee & License Fee.
- Letter for Grant of License issued
Documents for certification
- Main Application Form V
- Copy of Test Report Done within a Month by Internal Laboratory
- Address Proof of the Manufacturing Unit
- Trade Mark Registration, If Available
- Certificate from Concerned Regulatory Agencies for Manufacturing
- Drawing of the Product
- Present Installed Capacity
- Raw Material Details
- Details of Machines
- Layout Plan of Factory
- Details of Manufacturing Process
- Nature of Packing
- Details of Test Equipment
- Details of QC (Quality Control) Staff
- Method of Disposal of Substandard Product
- Organizational Chart of Factory
- Location Map of Factory
- Requirements for Foreign Manufacturers
Costing, Timeline and Validity
For an appropriate quotation, please contact us with your product details at +91-7290000637 / +91-9811803136 Email- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For Indian manufacturers: 30-40 Working Days approx.
For Foreign manufacturers: 5-6 Month approx.
Lead time will start from the date of receipt required information and documents.
Validity and Renewal
The license is granted initially for a period of not less than one year and up to two years.
The renewal of license may be considered for a period of not less than one year and up to five years depending upon whether the annual license fee and advance minimum marking fee has been paid for.
If the renewal application is made after the validity of the license, the application shall be accompanied by the late fee of rupees five thousand.
Testing of sample is not required for it.
Format of BIS Certificate
Click Here to View/Download BIS Certificate format.